1. Each bike needs to have a rectangular magnet and a speed sensor installed.
2. Adhere the magnet to the outer part of the wheel using 502 glue or hot melt adhesive.
3. Attach the speed sensor to the crossbeam using 502 glue or hot melt adhesive (align it with the magnet, ensuring a gap of approximately 5mm between the magnet and the sensor).
Speed sensor No. 1：Connect the brown wire to VCC, the blue wire to GND, the black wire to X0.
Speed sensor No.2：Connect the brown wire to VCC, the blue wire to GND, the black wire to X1.
12V2A Power adapter：Connect the red wire to VCC, the black wire to GND.
usb to 232：Direct connection.
- Secure two buttons as shown in the diagram.
1. Use screws to fasten the angle iron below the handlebars.
2. Fix the buttons onto the angle iron.
Left side button No.1：connect the red wire to 输入1, the black wire to 公共端.
Right side button No.2：connect the red wire to 输入2, the black wire to 公共端.
Left side button No.3：connect the red wire to 输入3, the black wire to 公共端.
Right side button No.4：connect the red wire to 输入4, the black wire to 公共端.
12V2A Power adapter：Connect the red wire to +, the black wire to -.
usb to 485：connect T/R+ to A/+ of 485总线1， T/R- to B/- ，GND to GND.
1.Use hidSystem to add COM types separately. Select the corresponding COM number as seen in the Task Manager, keeping the baud rate unchanged. Then, view the data.
Add COM: Answer button_COM.
Add COM: Sporty bicycle_COM.
2.Open KLBicycle.exe to start the game.